We pride ourselves as being part of one of the globally largest growing organization in Agriculture & Industrial Packaging Supplier sector and have the best employment practices at work which inspire employees to come up with an innovative approach towards work. We want expertise, we want passion and we are looking for people that can bring a fresh and innovative approach. To become a valuable part of this growing organisation send us your updated resume on email@example.com
With Iris Polymers you will grow along with the company & that’s our promise to you.
We are committed to a long-term sustainable approach to caring for and safeguarding the
environment. Specifically, "sustainability" means that we constantly endeavor to balance
environmental considerations and social responsibility with our business goals. As a result, we strive
to evolve and implement our Corporate Environmental Policy – in addition to complying with
environmental laws and regulations. Over the long-run, only a sustainable approach will benefit the
consumers, customers, shareholders, associates and communities we serve by both meeting our
business goals and protecting and improving the quality of the environment in which we all live.
- Generating new business opportunities and increasing sales across the country.
- Market Research/ Data profiling/ marketing inquiries for new growth opportunities.
- Responsible for dealing and handling with Premium clients.
- Increase client base and get revenue from existing and new clients.
- Product selection and follow up with clients.
- Enhance customer and end-user experience, both online and offline.
- 100% usage of ACT (CRM) to enter daily activities and more importantly sales opportunity information.
- Customer Relationship building & retention.
- Ensure timely payments from clients.
- Should have min 6month of sales experience on field.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for you.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- 4 years in Agriculture Sector
- Should have good marketing skill.
- Should be able to communicate with clients from USA, Canada and Europe.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Formulate the sales strategies to increase the sales volume in international market.
- Developing sourcing countries partners.
- Identifying new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries.
- Knowledge of the details of the export business.
- Understanding diverse range of Agri Products.
- Map international Market.
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues
Apply For Job